Prima Language School – more than just a language school :)
Welcome to our website. Prima is a school for everybody – from childhood onwards! We offer courses in English, German, Spanish – also licensed under the Direct Language Lab® products. We simply have a course for everybody :)
WHO ARE WE?
• we have extensive teaching experience – providing services since 2003, we have been the largest language school in Levice
for several years
• we offer courses of English
• we are a school for everybody
, from childhood onwards – we offer courses for the youngest to the oldest – pre-schoolers, kids and teenagers, adults
• we always put ourselves at the forefront of new learning trends: we are a Direct Language Lab®
partner school (teenage and adult courses)
• we follow European standards
, we teach systematically
and focus on communication
• we prepare students for Cambridge international exams
(FCE, CAE) partner with an examination centre in Nitra to see the process through
• we have a qualified team of teachers
, including specialized native speakers
• our courses have affordable fees
, payments by installment and favourable discounts
for faithful customers and families
• we offer bonus parties
for each age group included in the school fee (e.g. Halloween, Christmas, Easter etc.)
• primary school and secondary school students compete and push themselves in all-year competition, with first prize a free school year
• we have our own cosy building
in a nice quiet environment, including an indoor and outdoor playground for kids
• the students and the public can visit our well-equipped English and German library
• in 2011 we were voted no. 1 language school
in Slovakia and e.g. in 2017 no. 3 language school in the Nitra County according to the BEST LANGUAGE SCHOOL OF SLOVAKIA
poll, and we are annually in the top 3 ranking for the Nitra County
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH US?
We are seeking adventurous, creative and talented teachers to make up our team. Come join us at Prima Language School!
We are a leading private language school in the city of Levice, Slovakia focusing on teaching General English to all ages and levels in the afternoons. We also teach adults using the Direct Language Lab® method and all ages, from kindergarten to adults, using traditional methodologies.
We are looking for qualified TEACHERS OF ENGLISH
for all age groups.
- A fulltime position with a business license
- A secure and competitive monthly salary
- An extra bonus for good work each year
- Basic teaching 24 hours a week – four days a week in the afternoons (Monday to Thursday) – free Fridays and all school holidays and bank holidays (teaching 34 weeks a year in total)
- A possibility to work extra in summers and in the mornings (individual instruction and company teaching)
- A stable, secure and quality working environment with helpful colleagues and heads
- Material and methodological support
- Rewarding work with people
- A possibility of promotion from Junior to Senior and Masterpositions
- Fun events with students and colleagues (Halloween party, Christmas party etc.)
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently giving priority to applicants who are citizens of the European Union due to strict requirements in processing immigration. In particular, citizens of the UK or the Republic of Ireland will be given priority consideration.
The successful applicant will:
- Be native speaker of English
- Have a proven practical background in teaching English (a university course in methodology, a certificate in English language teaching from a recognized CELTA or TESOL certifier or real world experience)
- Have an energetic commitment to and enthusiasm for teaching English to all ages and levels
- Have strong communication and people skills
- Be dynamic and charismatic
- Be able to motivate people
- Have organizational and administrative skills
- Be flexible, responsible and reliable at work
- Be willing to improve his/her methodology skills
- Have the ability to cooperate with colleagues
- Have a clear criminal record check
Preference will be given to those who:
- Have a university diploma with English as the language of study or extensive experience.
- Can teach/Have taught all age groups (young learners, teenagers, adults).
- Have ESL teaching experience of at least 1 year.
- Have experience teaching "elicitation and response" types of classes such as Callan method or Direct Language Lab® method.
In addition to the above-mentioned criteria, please indicate if you have any experience teaching children or preparation for Cambridge testing. Although these are not a requirement for the position, they would be of great interest to us.
Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org